Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Reflection

I enjoyed being able to travel all over the neighborhood to gather pictures and videos of the landmarks with my friend. The difficulty of collecting data would be finding out about the history of the landmark and especially the pictures of how the landmark used to look like as collecting data needs research work. Although most of the information can be found from the internet, there are still some information that I need but do not know. Most of the information I gathered were from my past experience in living near them and I could spot the changes easily. However, some information are hard to find and I had to look for quite some time on the internet before I could find it.  One area I think I could have done better would be that I could have planned my route properly so that I would not have wasted so much time traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment